2008 SEG ABSTRACTS
2008 UTAM SEG TALKS AND POSTERS
SEG TALKS/POSTERS SCHEDULE
- Monday, November 10, 2008, 3:10 PM (POSTER)
Least squares datuming with the wave equation (PDF) -- Yanwei Xue, and Gerard T. Schuster (SPMI P1)
- Tuesday, November 11, 2008, 9:40 AM (POSTER)
Estimation of hydro-fracture source location with time reversal mirror(PDF) -- Weiping Cao, Tong W. Fei, Yi Luo, Mohammed N. Alfaraj, and Gerard T. Schuster (PSC P1)
- Wednesday, November 12, 2008, 2:30 PM (POSTER)
Interferometric extrapolation of OBS and SSP data(PDF) -- Shuqian Dong, and Gerard T. Schuster(SI P3)
- Wednesday, November 12, 2008, 2:50 AM (POSTER)
Demonstration of super-resolution and super-stacking properties of time reversal mirrors in locating seismic sources(PDF) -- Weiping Cao, Gerard T. Schuster, Ge Zhan, Sherif M. Hanafy and Chaiwoot Boonyasiriwat(ST P1)
- Wednesday, November 12, 2008,10:35 AM (Room Lagoon J)
Locating trapped miners using super-stacking and super resolution (PDF & PPT)-- Sherif M. Hanafy, Weiping Cao, Kim McCarter, and Gerard T. Schuster (PSC2)
- Thursday, November 13, 2008, 9:45 AM (Room Lagoon B)
Local migration with extrapolated VSP Green's function (PDF & PPT)-- Xiang Xiao, and Gerard T. Schuster, U of Utah (VSP 2.4)
- Friday, November 14, 2008, Morning (Workshop)
An application of time-domain multiscale waveform tomography to marine data (PDF & PPT) -- Chaiwoot Boonyasiriwat, Paul Valasek, P. Routh, B. Macy, Weiping Cao, and Gerard T. Schuster, U of Utah
- Austin Nov. 2008 PPT talk.
- KAUST Jan. 2009 PPT talk.
- Pemex Slide PPT slide.
Updated Oct. 16, 2008 ------- Constructed by Yanwei Xue